So I've noticed on my site meter that someone keeps going to google, typing in my name and coming to my blog. This is all fine and dandy, but I'm curious as to who you are. You've done it more than once. So now that you've found me... leave me a comment or send me an email. Just curious as to who you are!
And for the rest of you...here's Andrew enjoying breakfast.
6 comments:
awwww luv me some andrew
hope lurker tells u who it is
i have your blog saved on my favorites list...could it be me??
he is a cutie. don't tell matt, but he's looking more like him. have another!! :)
first of all michelle...we never say andrew is cute and then follow it up w/...he looks like matt. it just gives matt a big head...of course after the last post he could use a little self esteem booster!! HA!
anyway, no it's not you b/c this person goes to google.com and types in my first and last name. i'm just curious as to who it is b/c they've done it a couple of times.
Hey! Out of curiosity (sp??) how do you find things like this out? I tried this one tracker but it did not work. I sometimes wonder who if anybody (LOL!) reads my site!
Do you have a stalker??
What a cutie! Don't you love this age!
Post a Comment