Monday, September 11, 2006

we're still here!

Well, I haven't blogged lately because not much has been going on...

I started working my 5 hrs. a week last week. This week I'll be working one extra day...not really looking forward to it. I've decided that when the 11 weeks are up I'm going to quit. I know it will be hard because they are desperately looking for workers. So I'm hoping they won't hound me about coming back. I have a hard time saying no, but I'm learning.

Andrew is growing like a weed! He turned 14 months on the 9th. I can't believe it! He's such a little ham. He's supposed to be taking his morning nap, but I can hear him in there talking. We did get him another dog...stuffed dog. He has one dog that he takes everywhere! Well, we were at Babies R Us the other day and Matt found him another dog. So now I have a child and two dogs to carry to WalMart, church, and to the mall!! Thanks Matt! I had found a dinosaur, giraffe, and elephant for Andrew but he pushed them all away...he wanted the dog.

Anyway, I'll leave you with this sweet picture. He will FINALLY give kisses when I ask! It was like pulling teeth! I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture, but he has his eyes closed!! The other picture he had his mouth WIDE opened! I didn't post it fearing that Broughton would make some dumb comment!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

What a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

TOO cute! He's starting early with an open mouth and eyes closed!

Anonymous said...

tell him to save one for me!

Megan said...

Real men love their mommas :) That is too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan...have you talked with Keri anymore? I got that email with the pics...hope she is still doing well. I need a new pic of Andrew for my frig! :) Almost a month until your special day! :)

Shandra said...

A month until my special day? I don't get it. I haven't talked to Keri, but I've called her. I'm sure she's busy. I go pic up Andrew's pics tomorrow. OH! I get it...my birthday!! Yeah, it's almost a month. Girl, once you hit 30..you quit celebrating them! :)

Anonymous said...

Just a friendly reminder...I want to see the pics of Andrew behind the couch! :)