Monday, August 21, 2006

bathtime fun

We got our camera tonight and Matt had fun playing with it...


How can I tell that face no?

What a happy boy! (well, he has his moments!)

The green monster!

15 comments:

Kim said...

SOOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Precious as always...now you in the last pic...I would LOVE to know your thoughts...MATT, HURRY UP AND TAKE THE PICTURE is what I am thinking! ha! Shan...Andrew is the CUTEST thing!!!

Shandra said...

thanks kim!

carrie...i was thinking that and... am i even in this picture?

Mandy said...

Now that you got your new camera, keep the cute pictures comin'! :)

Michelle said...

very cute! he's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

awww i miss you guys!!!

Megan said...

you need to give that boy some more water :)

Shandra said...

Megan that's too funny! He will have it ALL over the place!!! I already have enough to clean up w/o him splashing all over! :)

Shandra said...

Megan...I forgot to add that Andrew's been saying uh-oh. That counts for a word right?? :)

Megan said...

definitely!

Deborah said...

I love the age when they first start to communicate. Next stage..nonstop chatter. Drives me nuts!

Sarah doesn't talk much and she is 2, of course Hannah talks for the both of them.

What a cute boy! I was thinking that he needed some more water, too Megan! And some cups and toys!

Shandra said...

Yeah Deborah, I figure my next kid will be a chatterbox!! With my genes someone will!

Andrew has gotten into throwing his toys out of the tub so we just leave them on the floor! I'll show him who's boss!! :) Don't worry....this boy is NOT deprived of anything!!

Anonymous said...

so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you around too Shandra. You know you were always one of my favorite upperclassman! I hope you stay in touch.

Michelle said...

is he out of the tub yet? :)