After reading Deborah and Jill's comments... I figured I would post this picture of Andrew. I was going to just email it to my sister (since she bought him the dog) but figured I would share it here too. Andrew has been so into this dog lately. He loves it and I find it quite amusing. I really thought he was a little young to be attached to something like a stuffed animal. He takes this dog to bed, the store and all over the house. I'm hoping he will start saying dog since every time he has it I say...DOG! Who knows. I'm sure next week he'll be on to something esle!

That's about it from here. This stinky picture is from my camera phone. Matt sold our camera on Ebay to get a better one! He just got home so I better run...I was supposed to straighten up the house before he got home so it looked like I did something besides blogging!!!
13 comments:
Now that is better..what a cute sleeping boy. You mean you do things other than blog?? Ha ha.
LOl on the pregnancy comment. don't know if i can handle it again either :) i love that pic tho i'm thinking he needs a REAL dog......or maybe just a visit from cousin Weldie (i can just hear matt now)
faker. i knew you weren't gone for good. :P
TOO cute!!!
speaking of saying "dog"...jolie usually just says, "ruff, ruff" when she sees one, but today she took one look at the dogs across the street & said "it's dogs." kids do funny things. is he talking at all?
megan...no he's really not talking per se. he says momma and dada.. he'll say nigh nigh...go go go and bye bye. those last three he doesn't say at the appropriate time tho. when did jolie start saying more words. i can't really remember if she was talking when she was here and how old she is. andrew just turned 13 months.
she really didn't start saying much until around 18 months. now she says something new almost everyday. she probably says more than i can understand. she mastered "daddy" first & still as trouble with "momma" so i've become "bobba" & occasionally "bob" it's very amusing!
oh yea...she's 20 months now. the big 2 will be here before i know it. does this mean i have to think about having another baby?
Megan...yeah, my dr said he wouldn't worry until Andrew is 18 months. You mean that Jolie is 20 months and you haven't thought about another one yet? I've been thinking about it since Andrew was 6 months!! :)
thinking is not going to get u anywhere now will is shannie?? better get a move on...
Boys are often slower than girls in speech/language. You really can't compare the two. Girls are actually faster learners all the way through grade school (and come on, we ARE the more mature gender)! Seriously though, he will talk in his own time. You have a very smart little boy.
Just because Andrew is not talking yet doesn't mean he's slower than girls his age. It just means that he doesn't see the need in talking so much. He can, he just chooses not to. If anything, this makes him smarter than those chicks his age.
hmmm...i think this last anonymous might have a point..girls do talk more than boys so maybe they have to start ealier! :) but jolie was 18 months before she started talking so now i feel better.
megan...bobby?...that is TOO CUTE! :)
Post a Comment