Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, I figure it's time for me to post again before the blogger nazi gets on to me. I will admit I liked my last post about lurking that I didn't want to bump it down yet. Of course I know some of you read it and didn't answer!!!

Not much new here. Only exciting news was the police came to my house last week. They were here to arrest Matt...JK!! ...that's how rumors get started!! I had actually set off the house alarm. I opened the back door thinking the alarm was off and...it wasn't! So I RAN to the front of the house and shut it off. It took a whole 5 seconds for me to get there and shut it off. Then Andrew and I went to play in his room and I grabbed the phone in case the security people called. They never did. I decided it was okay to pack up and head to Target. As I'm getting stuff ready my cell phone rings. Now anyone that knows me knows my cell phone doesn't work at my house!!! Stupid Cingular!! I look at the number and didn't recognize it. I tried to answer it, but of course...no signal! I checked the message and it was the security people telling me my alarm went of...DUH! So I put Andrew in his car seat and my home phone rings. It's my friend Eileen. She says...Shandra?...your home? I said..yes isn't that where you were calling? (me and my sarcastic self) She then proceeds in telling me that my security people called her! I'm like... those idiots didn't call my home phone. So long story short...I call them...they claim they called (whatever!) and we settled it. As I am grabbing Andrew's car seat I glance out the window and a constable goes passing by. I thought...you've got to be kidding me!! He passes my house up and I'm relieved... and then he stops and backs up. So I open the door and he's all trying to get his flashlight and stuff out of his car and I was like...hello!?!...don't shoot me...I live here!! It was no big deal and he left! So that was all the excitement here!!

I'm leaving for a week with Andrew. We are heading up to TN to see my sister and her family. They are so excited because they haven't met Andrew yet. Hopefully Andrew will be good flying. I know when I used to fly and I would see kids I was like...great a baby. :O Now people are going to look at me and be like....great!..a baby! So if I don't post in a while...now you know why!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What will life be like without 3 posts a day from you? What will YOU do when you can't stay on the computer all day?! Seriously, have fun and enjoy it!! Then hurry back and start trying for baby #2! :)

Shandra said...

you have just as much time as i do b/c you read ALL my posts. :P

Anonymous said...

Huh?! Of course I read your posts...

Anonymous said...

shan- meant to tell you that your last blog about lurking reminded me of the Friends' episode, when they all go to vegas, and the old woman lurks behind Phoebe and keeps winning on the slot machines. if u can't remember, 10bucks matt does. lol

Deborah said...

Have fun with your sister!

meredith said...

Shandra, I guess I am a lurker. You are linked to Jessica's blog so I keep up with all of her friends. I just thought it was funny that you set your alarm off, because I did that last week too. I left the dog out when I left and she set off the sensor. They didn't even call our cell phones. We didn't find out until we came home from school and found that Justin's dad had come to put the dog up because they called him.

Andrew is adorable and I hope our baby can live up to the standards he has set, because Jessica is quite impressed with him.

Shandra said...

Meredith...don't worry...I totally lurk on y'alls blog too!!! :) You are a super cute pregnant mommy!! Oh..and don't worry...I had to pay Jessica to say all those nice things about Andrew... and yes, the blog post was an extra charge!! :) Congrats to you and Justin. Having a baby is definitely the best!! Especially boys!!