I am such a sucker for reality tv. Matt would TOTALLY agree to this and then make his usual comment...it's all rigged!! Whatever! So last night the bachelor comes on and after the last bachelor or bachelorette I said I wasn't watching that dumb show again...because come on...are Trista and Ryan even really married? ABC probably just did that to boost their ratings!
Anyway, now I'm all into it AGAIN! I guess I just think it's funny how they fight over this guy and how they all think they are in "love!" Just makes me laugh. Glad I wasn't ever that desperate! Oh...and the dr girl that he didn't give a rose to?...you know, the one who came back and asked why she didn't get picked?...can we say PSYCHO!! I'm glad she's not my dr!!!
14 comments:
You are a sucker, of course I'm a sucker for Law & Order and CSI. At least it isn't that rollergirls or whatever that show is called. That just looks stupid!
I saw the preview for that rollergirls...that looks SO dumb! See you this weekend!
Shandra...I am right there with you. I was glued to the TV! Jason and I went to look at cars last night and when we got infinised, it was almost 8pm. I almost skipped going out to eat to make sure I was home in time to watch it! CRAZY!! That dr. was CRAZY as well. I LOVE the little "camping" chick. She seems a little "out there" but sure of her self..confident, etc. But we will see as time goes by. You gotta love the K teacher from Nashville, too! Well, AR time is almost over...don't you love my reading material...your blog! :)
i liked the girl from nashville too!! :)
shmiller....i saw the first five minutes...and the question i have for ABC is...why didnt they pick me to be the bachelor...i mean that guy is not cool, not attractive, anybody can be top of the class at duke med school....it takes someone special to get through Tech Business with a 3.0....they just dont know what they are missing out on....
bdub! i totally agree! what girl wouldn't want to go home from paris w/ you to ruston and meet your precious mamma!! they so don't know what they are missing! and you need to admit that you watched the whole thing!!!
ps...dude ...you are WAY TOO YOUNG!!! what are you like 12?
Hey Bradley!!!!!!!!! If you took a girl home for some cake mix muffins...dude, you would hook 'em!!!! It's a tradition now I make those on Christmas morning...sure could eat some now. I have a pic of you dressed like a girl when you were like 4--think the Bachelor would like that??? HA! Come see us in College Station...you would LOVE it!!! GIG 'EM AGS!!
carrie...we don't do personal messages on my blog!
I will have to agree that I am a sucker for reality tv as well.... my husband says that those shows are trash...well i guess i am trashy...my favorites are the bachelor and yes...Real World. I attribute my obsession to the fact that i was a sociology major and enjoy watching people interact. i know it is a load of crap, but that is my story and i am sticking to it.
Umm...I just did! Are you jealous AGAIN because I didn't say anything to you?? UGH! Is your child still on your lap while you type!? Poor Andrew. I am surprised he's not saying blog for his first word! :)
that's a good one janna...i guess my excuse would just be that i'm nosey and i like knowing everyones business.
carrie...um..my child is the one who typed that message to you!!!!!
yeah truc that was funny!! i tried to call you back, but your machine wouldn't pick up.
shan-YOU need to put more pics up. pull that needle out girl ;p i need to update my wallpaper, and a new pic of andrew on his fave aunt's computer would be GREAT
jill...tomorrow i will grant your wishes. i took some of him today...too cute!!
Post a Comment