Tuesday, January 17, 2006

mute

Can I just say that while everyone was here this weekend they kept calling Andrew a mute. Of course they were teasing, but he would hardly babble or squeal around them...and definitely wouldn't say "mama" so they think I'm lying about that. Ever since they have left my child is back to his "normal" self. He has been squealing from the top of his lungs and talking up a storm. If I knew how to record it and download it to this site I would....but I can't figure it out (so y'all will think I am lying again!) So girls...I would take it personally my child was mute around y'all because y'all scared him!! :) Jk! Let's just say you better be glad because it's 7:50 and he would have had you ALL out of bed before 8!!

8 comments:

Deborah said...

He isn't a mute..he's not even 6 months. Sarah, almost 18 months, doesn't say much. She doesn't even say mama! Oh well. Hannah talks enough for both.

Anonymous said...

Ha- I know he can talk- he was just waiting on everyone to leave to say "Aunt Kristi". He didn't want to make them jealous!

Hi Bradley- I never responded to your comment on my blog. How have you been? Where are you now? Seth was asking about you the other day- I'll have to update him...

Jessica said...

the kid doesn't make a sound...he is THAT good. doesn't matter whether it's to cry or babble or squeal...

you changed it!

Michelle said...

my children NEVER perform when we want them too. they make liars out of dan and i on a regular basis! i think kids love seeing their parents get embarrassed...

Shandra said...

bradley...maybe i'll make time to see you when you come to houston.

kristi...i'm sure it was aunt kristi he was yelling at 7:30 AM

Jess...yes, i changed it. :)

michelle...totally agree!! guess he's not a show monkey.

Mandy said...

It's not Mama he's saying...it's Mandy! :)

Shandra said...

you're right Mandy!!

Unknown said...

Oh how often I, in essense, say something like "Dance, Monkey, Dance!" to Sadie. Usually it's patty-cake, she does it all the time at home and then when I try to show someone she just looks at them! AHHHHHHHH

Hey, audioblogger, SO EASY, just set it up and use your phone to record things and hit a button. Just google audioblogger.