This weekend Andrew thought the paparazzi was here. He had cameras on him all weekend and he was loving it. He LOVED the attention from all the girls. I think he is already a little bored with me this morning.
It was great seeing everyone and meeting up with Jennifer Pearce, Todd, Michelle, Kristi and Deborah. Hope you Dallas girl and Deborah had safe travels home. I'm sure you're ALL sleeping in today (except Deborah)!!! I, on the other hand, got up at 7 because Andrew doesn't care that I partied all weekend and have had little sleep...it's okay...I'll catch up at nap time.
I don't have pictures to post since everyone else had their cameras, so you will have to check out their blogs!!
6 comments:
yeah, i was up at 9 a.m. i'd be willing to be mandy is still not up. she didn't have me to wake her up repeatedly during the night.
LOL!! that was ALL for you Jessica! I would bet that Mandy's not up too!
It is true..Andrew is adorable!
I was up at 7 too! Gotta love having kids! It took me 1 hour and 15 mins to get to 290!
oh my gosh Deborah!! was the traffic bad? that stinks!
Whatever! I'm awake and half-way through getting ready for the day. I still get one more day off tomorrow so I'll think of you, Buf, when I'm sleeping in again tomorrow. :) I'm about to go run errands so I'll email you pictures later, Shandra....and maybe update my blog. :) Maybe!
Post a Comment