parTAY!
So the big party is here this weekend!! Mandy, Deborah, Jessica, Stacy and Linda are all coming to H-town. Good times, good times!! I'm excited to see everyone as it's been months since we've gotten together. So if you read Mandy, Jessica, Kristi, or Deborah's blogs they will be too busy this weekend to write!!
8 comments:
I'm jealous...y'all are going to have a GREAT time. We need to get together soon. We live too close to each other to not ever see each other. We need to see if Andrew & Jolie get along :)
I know Megan!! I wish you could have come too. We definitely need to get together. How far away are you from me? I was thinking 4 hrs. Is that right?
We are just a little over 2 hours from Houston. Depending on where you live in the area it's not too bad.
We actually live in Spring which is North of Houston. FUN!!
carrie white...i dont know why your computer wont allow you to view my xanga site....must be a glitch in the matrix....how have you been by the way....
jessica....keri does not know about my xanga...feel free to tell her if you feel obligated....
shlandrum...thanks for calling me a loser....i guess some things never change....
who wrote what was here? was it that non-blogging girl?
yep
Post a Comment