Well, Andrew had his 6 month dr apt today and had to get shots. :( Poor thing. When she first stuck him he was like...what the crap?..and then the loud scream came. Matt asked if always screamed like that. I was like..wouldn't you?! So he's in the 50 % for weight and 75% for height in case you were wondering. :)
After that we went to my friend Judith's for lunch and play. Her boy is about to turn 2 and Andrew loves to watch him. He's so cute because he loves "baby Andrew!" So now we are home and Andrew is out cold. I have a feeling he will be out for a while. We are meeting up with my cousins tonight so hopefully he won't be a bear!
This is just a vent...why do people who live beyond their means expect people who don't (like me) to help bail them out? UGH! I won't elaborate because it's too long of a story!
7 comments:
ok NOW i'm curious!!! you've got to message me on that one. poor andrew - give him lots of sugar from me.
curious...or nosey jill??!!
whatEVER shandra!! you can't leave cryptic messages like that and expect me not to ask. ugh! ;p
poor andrew (and you!). it's always sad to watch an otherwise happy baby get the shock of the needle stick. both my kids always looked at me as if to say, "why did you let her do that!"
Truc...no one asked me to pay their debt, but just to help out w/ their child care. It's a long story.
Give little Andrew some extra love.
Miller...give Andrew a hug from me. Then have him give one to you from me! I can't believe he is growing up so quickly!!! I don't think I will be coming in this weekend. Won't go into detail here. Good luck with the friend...you may have more than one neighbor like that in a few months...if you know what I mean! hehehe!
Post a Comment