I am a bit jealous, Sadie Ann is almost officially 9 months old and still hasn't even tried to crawl. I'm afraid she will skip it because she LOVES to stand and try to walk.
Amy...he only gets on all fours when I put him down on the floor. Only one time has he gone from tummy to all fours. He has shown no signs of trying to crawl before this and I figured he would walk before crawling. Yesterday he figured out how to scoot on his tummy...so I think I'm not going to push for crawling yet! It's been easy watching him!!
11 comments:
I am a bit jealous, Sadie Ann is almost officially 9 months old and still hasn't even tried to crawl. I'm afraid she will skip it because she LOVES to stand and try to walk.
Wow Shandra...he is growing up!! He is such a happy boy!! Better watch out--you won't be able to keep your eye on him!!!
That is so fun. Your little boy is growing up.
Amy...he only gets on all fours when I put him down on the floor. Only one time has he gone from tummy to all fours. He has shown no signs of trying to crawl before this and I figured he would walk before crawling. Yesterday he figured out how to scoot on his tummy...so I think I'm not going to push for crawling yet! It's been easy watching him!!
How adorable!
How fun! He looks like such a happy little guy!
mouth open just like his uncle, who's alot like his brother....
lol
shmiller...the kid is cute, not as cute as anna, but cute....aight got a blog and updated just for you....
he's trying to crawl to the doubletree to spend time with his aunt kristi!
that's funny kristi!! see you when i get back.
Shandra--tell Bradley to stop being a blog snob and let nonbloggers comment!:) Have fun on your trip...
Post a Comment