Andrew has been a little under the weather lately. When we went to Shreveport it was cold in the evenings and hot during the day so he got all messed up. We got back home and he could hardly breathe. I called the dr today to see what I could give him and of course they wanted me to bring him in. He gave me some medicine to help him breathe so hopefully he will sleep through the night tonight. Last night he woke up at 1 AM and I could hear him playing on the monitor. I thought...you've got to be kidding me! I went in his room and he was all excited to see me. I flipped him over and said...go to sleep! I could tell it was going to be a long night after that...and it was! He woke up a couple of times after that. It's hard when a baby is sick because you don't know exactly where it hurts or if they are really "sick." When I saw the dr I said to him...you are probably thinking I am a paranoid first time mom...but your nurse made me come in. I just wanted some free advice over the phone!! Well, hopefully he will get over this soon and it won't turn into anything else. Guess our shopping day tomorrow could be postponed if we have a long night tonight...I still have Christmas gifts to take back!! HA
Jessica...I tried to find some clip art just for you...but couldn't come up with anything. :P
5 comments:
Hope Andrew feels better so you both can get some sleep!
Thanks Deborah! He woke up last night once, but I just covered him and he went back to sleep. He sounds much better today.
We will see you this weekend???
yeah, they don't make clip art of sick babies, i'm afraid. why didn't you just snap a picture of him playing at 1 a.m. that seems more your style anyway...
jess...don't hate
nothing but love.
i saw carrie's financial demands for nannyship...thinks a little highly of herself, doesn't she?
Post a Comment