You people! ....Shandra, you blog too much ....they say. Shandra, you haven't blogged in a while...where are you...they say! Okay, okay! I'm here and ready to blog...with a slight headache from an hour nap I just woke up from!! :) (Love Sunday naps!)
So OBVIOUSLY I haven't blogged because I have really nothing to blog about!! We had a couple over Friday night that are new to our church. They are a young couple...like us :)...with no children. I met them one Sunday in October when they sat behind me in church (Matt was at work that day) and invited them to my class. Ended up they live about 3 miles from us in an apartment. Anyway, her hubby is a pilot and travels a lot and they are brand new to the area knowing no one. I knew I needed to be her friend because I know exactly what it's like to be in a new place and not know a soul! When we moved here we lived in an apartment (which is hard to meet people) and it took us a couple of months to find our church... and meet people. So I just thought how I would have loved someone to have realized I needed a friend at that time in my life and made it my goal to be her friend! Anyway, they are a great couple and we've been hanging out with them a lot.
Saturday was like Jessica's day...we bummed after run little errands. Matt worked and we just hung out that night.
Today we went to church (Matt was actually off today..first time in probably 3 months) and afterwards we got some friends together and went to lunch. It was really nice. I've also decided that I'm going to start a Bible study at church on Tuesdays. Before I felt like Andrew was too young to be in the nursery two days a week and now he enjoys being in there. So I am really excited about that.
Now everyone is up to date with me!! It's a beautiful day here and I think Andrew and I are going to see what daddy is doing outside!!
4 comments:
It's about time! Your public has been waiting!
what Bible study will you do? we recently did Beth moore's "the patriarchs" about Abe, Isaac and Jacob. it was AWESOME. of course, all of hers are. just thought you'd like a recommendation :p
my church is actually doing that one by beth moore, but it's a mom study that i am doing. they offer 7 choices and the one i am doing is on tues. the one you mentioned is on wed., but i think i will stick with one right now.
shlandrum....how in the heck are you....and how did you find my site...i think you need to talk to keri...people are gonna begin talking about her if she keeps spittin lil chitlins out...hope all is well....is spring, tx just outside of houston? lil andrew is a cutie...well you need to blog more shandra, and i will be checkiing up on you as well...
Post a Comment