Thursday, January 05, 2006

pet peeves

Something triggered me to start thinking about these...so here are just a few of my pet peeves...

1. Children's stores who have racks jam-packed everywhere and you can't push your stroller around!

2. People who talk on there cell phones in stores (yes, I do use mine, but not..) REALLY LOUD!...and if it's in another language I get really annoyed!

3. People who pull out right in front of you and go slow!!!!

4. When people are in front of me at red lights and are smoking...I smell that smoke and it BUGS me!!

5. People who copy you!! (Carrie that's for you!)

Can you tell I've been shopping today!

11 comments:

Kim said...

I agree with #2! I'm always having to tell Luis, "Babe, you're yelling". It never fails that when he gets on the phone and starts speaking Spanish, he begins to yell. I don't get it! It's not like yelling is going to help his family in Venezula hear him any better.

Anonymous said...

I hate when people cut you off on the road!

Anonymous said...

shandra...HA!!!!!!!!!!! too bad you're stuck with that one. you crack me up!!!

Michelle said...

with you totally on #1!!! and also, bathrooms that don't have a changing table!!!

Shandra said...

totally with you on the no changing table! i hate when i travel b/c i never know where to stop!

Anonymous said...

Shan...talked to my bro...not sure yet...he is going to talk to Jodi...and you never know what she will say. Reason # 4078 to "date" your husband...don't want to end up divorced! I will get back with you...off to an A&m game with Jen and Paul...and Jason's parents are here. Will call next week if I don't talk to you before that...

Shandra said...

sounds good

Anonymous said...

UGH shan - get to updating!!

Mandy said...

I agree! I'm tired of reading your pet peeves. My pet peeve is when people don't update their blogs, like, everyday. :) Carrie, you better be in Houston next weekend! What's a party without you?

Jessica said...

uhm, when i gave you such a hard time about blogging so much, i didn't think you'd take me seriously and strike. we miss the daily (sometimes bi-daily) updates. i feel like you moved out of my neighborhood now...

sad face.

Anonymous said...

mortgage companies