
I think new year's resolutions are totally overrated, but this year I have decided to stick with them!...longer than I normally do. I have decided I am going to workout more...not just walk. Our neighborhood is building another clubhouse (won't be finished 'till March tho) and it will have a workout facility. I have set a goal of going there at least 3 times a week. I should be realistic and say just 2 times a week...but I like to set high goals! I also think I am going to blog more...that's for you Jessica!! :) So what's your new year's resolution???
18 comments:
Mine is to be a nicer person in traffic!
girl...you should live in houston! glad i don't drive in that junk!
how about I-10 kristi!!
I'm going cold turkey on having surgery! No more for me please!!
SHAN-
how about being a nicer in-law for your resolution?!? you know, like ME. lol did you have a fun party??
jill...don't get me started on YOU!! we had a great party! 3 of the girls were preggos so it was over by 9:30...which was good b/c matt had to work early the next day.
matt is SUCH a papaw!!
yeah...bruce wannabe
i think your new year's resolution should be to not use clip art on your blog. what is this crap?
that was funny, jess. i'm still laughing...
I guess you're having to delete my stalker's comments on your site too, hey Shandra?
buffy!...i ought to delete your comment!! i have seen clip art on other blogs...have you bothered those people about it? NOOOOOOO! but you do me! how rude! i just didn't want a little boring post so i figured i would try to add something fun to it! ...you should try it sometime!!! :P
stacy...don't encourage her!
mandy...is that your boyfriend commenting on my blog wanting me to go look at his blog? doesn't he know i am happily married w/ a child?
What are you talking about???
leave mandy alone about her boyfriend...he's just trying to make a living. mandy doesn't know about all of the things he advertises just so he can buy her a chunk of a diamond one day. be nice to him.
don't play dumb mandy...he's all..your blog is good...come look at mine!! :)
I'm vowing to eat as much as possible before this baby arrives. At least I will have a good excuse until then!
Post a Comment