Monday, January 09, 2006

happy 1/2 birthday!

TO ANDREW!! He's 6 months old today!! It's funny because when I was pregnant people were always like....oh they grow so fast...enjoy these times. I was like...yeah, yeah, yeah! As I look at my little man I really can't get over how fast he's grown! Makes me sad to think how fast it went, but makes me happy to think of how I've been there for every milestone and growth spurt. I am very blessed to be a stay at home mom and wouldn't change it for a minute...so Happy 1/2 Birthday to you Andrew (who is sitting in my lap as I type this trying to eat the laptop with his passy in his mouth.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 1/2 birthday andrew!! it reminds me of alice in wonderlands' "a very merry unbirthday"!!

Deborah said...

Happy 1/2 bithday to Andrew. They do grow so fast. I can't believe in 2 months I'll have a 4 year old! Enjoy!

Megan said...

Todd laughs because I celebrate my 1/2 birthday every year. I updated my blog just for you!

Shandra said...

thanks megan!! about time! :)

Shandra said...

andrew says thanks to you all!!!

Shandra said...

We go to the dr tomorrow and then I will be starting him on baby food. I'm so excited!! My suggestion to you is make her eat it!! :) I have no idea really!