Tomorrow is the big (somewhat dreaded) day. Andrew and I are flying to Nashville to see my sister and her family. ...I know y'all already know this. I really only dread the flying part. Normally I am all about flying, but I'm a little nervous on how Andrew is going to be. I'm just worried that Andrew will get tired and fight trying to sleep in my arms. He likes to just be put to bed. So we will see how that goes. Anywho...thanks for the well wishes!! And yes Jessica, I will try to comment on the blogs if I can't post some!!
11 comments:
Give him some medicine to help him sleep. :) Good luck...I am sure everything will be fine. We will pray for good passengers on the plane. You will have a blast once you're there!!!!!
I'm going to miss you- you're my Houston buddy!!! Can't wait for you to get back.
ive always found that if i drink a little cocktail before i take off, the flight is a little better...maybe it will work for andrew is well!! :)
Don't worry about it too much. Ash and I have flown with Stone several times. In fact, I have flown with Stone by myself too. The ambient noise on the plane normally calms them down. Have a couple of toys that he likes handy and put his pacifier on a leash because you don't want it to drop into some bird flue residue or something. Worst thing that can happen is a smelly diaper. Get a window seat and entertain him with the workings of the window shade. He'll do fine and so will you.
Chet...wow!...I feel so honored to have your comment on my blog!! And can I just say that my child's "smelly diapers" happen at the SAME time every day...and yes.. it's while we will be on the plane!! NICE!!
Bradley...I'll have to look into giving alcohol to a minor!! :P
Thanks Carrie and Kristi...and yes, I will be giving him some drugs!
lol Deborah!
I'm all for the drugs! Don't stress, have fun. If someone gives you looks, just put the stinky diaper in their carry-on.
Have fun!
shan- check out my blog for a well known "anonymous" comment about your flight
I've usually found toys for the baby and cocktail for the mom works the best!
hey, there is usually a changing table in the bathroom, it's a challenge, but it helps alot! You'll be fine, I'll say a prayer for you because I know what it's like!
oh, the changing table - Chet has a fun story about the changing table in the airplane bathroom. i swore there wouldn't be one - he proved me wrong that day!
Post a Comment