Monday, January 30, 2006

back by popular demand...

It's ME!! I've been told that you people actually miss my daily postings!! That's what y'all get for giving me a hard time about posting every day...sometimes twice a day!! Now I know you love it because I have been getting emails saying how y'all miss them!! So... :P to you for picking on me!

We are heading home on Wednesday if everything goes as planned. Matt has to work so I have a friend meeting us at the airport. We will be anxiously awaiting Matt's arrival from work that day!!!
We have definitely enjoyed our visit here in Franklin, TN. I don't think Andrew has been put down except to sleep! His drool hasn't hit the floor since we've been here either. One of my nieces is constantly holding him, giving him a bottle, or playing with him. It's been a nice break for me!! (Matt does give me plenty of breaks and is a great helper at home too!) I guess I basically have it made either way. Andrew has been a little out of sorts. I'm hoping it's because of his runny nose. I put him down for his nap and about every other nap he cries. That's just not like him. I hope it's because he's kind of having trouble breathing and not because he is being spoiled rotten here. I would definitely let him cry it out, but since we aren't at home, I get him back up. I have a feeling that when we get back home he is going to be a bear and not want to take a nap. I'm a little worried. Guess we will find out Wednesday!!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

it always takes a couple of days for them to adjust to just you after you get home - they somehow know how good they have it when lots of family is around! glad you two are having a good time!!

Jessica said...

did i say that i missed you? must've accidentally slipped out...

did you see tim and faith while you were in town?

Shandra said...

i saw faith, amy and leann!! and i don't believe you said you missed me and i can't remember if you said you missed my blogging... how rude!

Anonymous said...

i just miss andrew

Anonymous said...

hey - so i'm watching the bachelor, and i kinda like the girl who he went on the first 1on1 date with. seems KINDA normal (as normal as u can be and still be on that show)

Stacy said...

i did miss you but i got my fix with the marathon of short group e-mails yesterday. and was able to make it till today. it was time for another hit though and so glad you came through for the addicts among us...

elly said...

Shandra-no, you are not in trouble:)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo- I guess you'll blog even if YOU WON'T RETURN PHONE CALLS!!!!!! Dude, Shmiller, what's up with that?

Shandra said...

dude...talley, your butt could have EMAILED ME BACK!! we went to a soccer game so i didn't have time. i'll call you once i get settled here...i'm home now.