baby talk
Can I just say that my child is saying "mama." YEA!!! He said mama before dada!! :) I totally have not brainwashed him either...like his daddy thinks! It's probably because these Arkansas people keep sending him stuff that says..."more like daddy everyday" and "I love my daddy!" We have some "I love mommy" stuff, but not nearly as much as daddy. But it's okay because he said MAMA first!! :) I'm not being a total brat. I'm working on dada with him, but he just likes saying mama!!
7 comments:
I always knew he was a smart kid! He'll probably say computer next! HA! Just kidding...congrats...I know that makes you proud! Can't believe he's getting that big...closer to time for #2!!!!!!
YEA! How fun! Those baby Einstien videos must be paying off!
that's great - it took Stone way too long to say mama! i think he came out of the womb saying dada...
Good for Andrew!
Sarah's almost 18 months and still no mama. She's been saying daddy and shadow, the dog forever. Oh well.
Matt wants me to clarify that Andrew doesn't understand that I am "mama." I was like...hello.. most of them have kiddos and know this. So just so everyone knows.. he says "mama", but doesn't associate it with me! Happy Matt?
i'll have to share my comment with deborah - ethan only started saying "mama" a 19 months. it was not so bad - whenever he needed something i'd tell dan he was calling for HIM! congrats on the the new word!
let it go on record that THIS arkansas person never sent him ANYTHING of the sort! :P Of course, i DID send him the outfit of "i love my aunt!" lol
Post a Comment