Thursday, January 12, 2006

aunt jill

Well, these pics are for all to enjoy :), but really for Aunt Jill. The ones of him sitting were all blurry because I was trying to make him smile and take the picture at the same time... obviously I am not as talanted as I thought I was!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a little man now!!!!!!!! Too cute!

Megan said...

What a cutie! Jolie loves her aquarium. She still turns it off & on just for fun!

Deborah said...

What a big boy!

ashley said...

Shan - he is a doll. isn't it fun when they sit up on their own? it feels like they're finally a little independent. wait until he starts walking - then you'll wish he wasn't quite THAT independent!

Anonymous said...

i am not going to fall into pressure of updating my blog like jessica did....i will update whenever i am ready...thanks for the comments though shmiller...

Shandra said...

bratley..you know i love messing w/ you!

Anonymous said...

Shandra...get this...I can access your blog and everyone you have listed on my school laptop. But it says access denied for material content for Bradley's blog!!!!

Shandra said...

probably b/c bradley aka braTley has a xanga website. loser!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! it's about time shan!! i can now update my wallpaper ;p he's a cutie - can't wait to see him again!!

Jessica said...

RE: bdub's xanga
does your sister know about your xanga? should i tell her?