Thursday, June 23, 2011

While the boys were at VBS last week I took Claire outside to try and get some pics of our flowerbed out front for my dad. When we moved in, there was a pond there and we immediately pulled it out. I didn't like it with little ones. We decided not to plant anything because winter was right around the corner. My dad came down in May and I figured that was the perfect job for his ADD self. :) He did a great job and the flowers are blooming!

Claire wouldn't get out of the way. Papa let her walk around in there while he was planting and she still thinks she can romp around in there!! Thanks, Dad!

I decided to try and get some decent pictures of Claire.She only sat for a second....
and was constantly on the go.

The pink flip flops are a must have with EVERY outfit these days....even if they don't match...but I don't fight it.

No comments: