I feel so far behind on my blog these days. Life has just been crazy busy.
This past week we had VBX. I worked it so Blakers could go. We had been out of town the week before so we didn't make it for the first day of VBX, but we were there on Tuesday. I felt like I was there all week....it wore me out!!

I was in the 3's class and we really had a good class. Not sure why I was so exhausted! The boys got in the car the first day and talked about how much fun they had and said they were going home to take a nap! :) That didn't happen!! Claire had fun too, but she only went 3 days. She wasn't feeling well the first part of the week. I wish VBX would have been a little later in the summer so we could spread out our fun! Guess we'll just have to find other fun things to do!!
I'll try and catch my blog up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment