Here's some random pictures from my phone and camera. I could probably do a post for each one, but I don't have the time or energy!! Hence the random post!!
I sent Matt to the store to buy two pools. A rectangle one for the slide and one for Claire to play in. This is what he came home with. The kids love it. It's actually been too chilly some days to use it! Crazy!

Claire came out of her room all frustrated the other day. She was trying HARD to get this diaper on her baby! She loves her babies....loves to feed them, hug them, tuck them in their bed, push them in their stroller and now I guess she's into changing their diapers.
Last week we painted her toes. Well, I was painting mine and she wanted hers done. Then when I was painting my fingernails she wanted me to paint hers too. I wasn't about to go there.
Last week we painted her toes. Well, I was painting mine and she wanted hers done. Then when I was painting my fingernails she wanted me to paint hers too. I wasn't about to go there. I loves those chubby feet!
The other night we went to check on the boys after they went to bed and this is how we found Blakers. Crazy kid. The last couple of days he's been running around with his mask and cape on saying he's an Incredible.
Movie night is always fun with popcorn and M&M's!! Andrew's the only one who eats the popcorn! I think this movie was Super Mario.
Matt's been taking the boys fishing quite a bit lately. They caught a lot of fish the last time they went and were finally okay with bringing them home to eat. Of course, the only person who ate them was Matt. :)

And this pic of the clouds is from a storm that blew through the other night. The sirens went off and everything, but after I woke Claire up I realized the sirens went off because the wind was more than 75 mph. Oh well, we just call it our little practice run!!
3 comments:
How fun to have that in their back yard!
Daisy was all into changing diapers too. When we had the baby Jesus out for the fisher price nativity, she thought baby Jesus needed a diaper change! Imagine ;)
Did they watch the Incredibles? Jacob thinks he is Dash and it is hilarious.
Jacob can't wait for Clark to take him fishing if he ever gets around to it. He loves it! I bet those boys have lots of fun with their daddy!
yes, we just watched the incredibles. and yes, blake says he's dash too and tries to run places really fast. boys are a mess!!
Isn't that the truth!
Post a Comment