Thursday, July 07, 2011

t-ball boy

Andrew just finished up his first season of t-ball. We got rained out a lot this season, but he learned a lot and definitely came a long way! I was a little worried he was going to get hurt! I'm pretty sure I'll never let him play football! I was so proud of him because he was not one of those kids diggin in the dirt or talking to his friends. He tried his best to pay attention to what was going on. I probably scared him when I said if he didn't always keep his eye on the ball he was going to get hit! I know, I'm mean, but it could happen!! He was so funny because ANYtime he would make a good play he would look at us and give us a big thumbs up!! He was so proud of himself...and we were proud him!

Here he is playing first base.

His favorite part was getting a medal at the end of the season!! It will be interesting to see what sport he sticks with as he gets older!!

1 comment:

Shawn Ann said...

Aww! I hope Jacob will become better at paying attention as he gets closer to Andrew's age! This is his second season. He grows throughout the season, but he gets too caught up in what his friends are doing to misbehave and follows along! What a cute little ball player you have!