Tuesday night we celebrated Andrew's birthday with some friends. For years now he's been wanting to have a party somewhere besides the house. :) We told him when he was in Kindergarten we would grant that wish. So, he invited 20 friends and we all went to P.E. 101.
We had a few more kids show up than I expected. I was only thinking we'd have 14 kids and brought 17 cupcakes that I made thinking some of the adults would have some too. I was wrong. We had a total of 19 kids so Matt ran during the party and got some cupcakes from Target. They weren't nearly as awesome as mine were, but they did the job! 
I tried to take a group picture, but some of the kids wouldn't get in. 
My neighbor came and kept Claire out of harms (all those boys) way. She had so much fun jumping on the trampoline!
Andrew picked a sports theme for his party. I was thinking he was going to want something like Super Mario or fish, but he chose sports.
Once we got home and Claire to bed, we opened up all the gifts. He was SOOO excited. I'm pretty sure he just wanted a big party to get lots of gifts. ;)
I will say the kids had fun and were wild! I was glad that I didn't have it at my house!!!
Anyway, Andrew had fun and is so excited for his actual birthday!
Can't believe he's almost 6!
No comments:
Post a Comment