This picture reminds me of being a kid. When I was little I used to play under our kitchen table ALL the time. It had a ledge that went from one side of the table to the other and I used to line up my Little People under there and play for hours.

With school right around the corner I figure it's time I start working with Blake ....and Claire. Andrew was sick all last week so I figured why not start since we were couped up in the house!
Dot letter A.
Claire was proud of her work!
Making the A with marshmallows.
Claire worked on stacking them. She was concentrating hard and would get mad when it would fall over!! (temper like her Daddy! ha!)
Can't believe our summer is almost over! It has really gone by too fast! I have to remind myself this is my last year with Blake home. :( CRAZY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment