Well, I haven't blogged in a while....mainly because we've been sick. Andrew started it and passed it to Claire and Claire passed it on to Blake. Not fun times for this mommy! After 3 weeks it was finally gone! Then Matt's brother and his family came in! We had a fun week with them. His parents came in the end of that week and we had a full house! It was fun tho and I know my kids had a blast playing with their cousins.
They left and three days later Andrew started school!!!
I can't believe he's a 1st grader!!
He's been in school a week and has enjoyed it so far. He was telling Blake today how being a 1st grader is HARD work. :)
I can't believe he's a 1st grader!!
I can't take credit for the sign. Thanks, Megan!! And thanks Matthew for teaching my child this dumb pose!!

Daddy and his boys.

Walking to school. I LOVE being able to walk to school!!

Andrew and his new teacher!
He's very excited because he had a few friends from his class last year.
He's been in school a week and has enjoyed it so far. He was telling Blake today how being a 1st grader is HARD work. :)
1 comment:
Cute! I can see Jacob telling that to Eli in the future!
Post a Comment