Saturday, February 28, 2009

update

Well, I guess it's been a while since I've updated...according to Jill. :P So, I guess I'll fill y'all in on what's been going on...
Andrew...he's good. Not much new with him....except I'm trying to move him to a preschool that's closer to our house next year. I have to register him next Saturday and am hoping I can get him in. It's filling up quickly. Thankfully, Matt will be around to watch the boys so I can run up there at the crack of dawn to wait in line.
Blake...well, I took him to the doctors this past Wednesday to see if the meds he was on were working...and they weren't. So we opted for shots. We had to go back Thursday and Friday for more shots. It was NOT fun! The Dr has suggested we see and ENT for a second opinion. I'll be setting that appointment up soon.
Blake is still going on the potty some. We had an extremely busy week and weren't able to stay home much to work on it. I'd really like to be home all day a couple of days and see how he'd do ...maybe next week. Yesterday he went 3 times tho. I would say he probably goes once a day. He's funny because he'll go and then run up to me and say "I tee tee potty!!" He's very proud of himself when he goes. We'll see. I'm not going to push him because I don't want it to be stressful.
Yesterday we met the Hoods and McNeals at the mall. It was SO much fun!!! Michelle found the mall we all met at and it was great. They had the best indoor play area.

The kids had a blast...and so did the moms! Thankfully Matt was with me and watched the boys while I chatted with Rachel and Michelle. I gave Blake his first cut. :) Not bad...if I do say so myself!

Andrew playing with Elliot and Ethan.

Mallie...she's a doll.
Elliot and Ethan....they were too busy to pose for the camera.

Afterwards we hit the food court!! Yum! Then the kiddos had some much needed ice cream after playing so hard!
Miss Cecile...she was enjoying that ice cream!
We no more than got in the car and the boys were OUT! Blake was almost out at lunch.
Matt and I enjoyed the quiet ride home!! :)
Today we had a birthday party at Pump It Up! Andrew is WORN OUT! After a busy day yesterday and today...he's actually napping in his bed. I think it took him maybe 10 minutes to fall asleep. So, this is my time and I have other things to do than blog, Jill!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i feel SO SO LOVED...not really...hhahahah. i'm glad they're sending y'all to an ENT. hopefully they'll take care of it and no more meds for mr b! the haircut looks good btw! i can't believe you have to go wait in line to sign him up for pre-school ???? must be a good one!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Where is the mall?

Shandra said...

jill...just wait! ha! i had to say that. there are places where people camp out. i will NOT be doing that. it is a good school. they only have 2 spots left in the t/w/th class and 6 spots in the m/w/th. i really wanted t/w/th but i'll be happy with either.

jennifer, it was fun. you should totally check it out. i think it was a 40 min drive for michelle tho. oh and it was memorial city mall.

J said...

i hate you heffa