Thursday, February 19, 2009

big boy

I have to brag on my little man....he went on the potty TWO times today!!! This morning he had a dirty diaper but hadn't gone tee-tee. So, I asked him if he needed to go. He told me yes and actually went on the potty! Normally he'll come and tell me he needs to go...sit there....and then do nothing. Other than that, I had just been putting him on the potty before bath. So, I guess it's time we start potty training. I'm not going to push it though because I don't want it to be a stressful thing. We'll see if he keeps it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love hineys in big boy underwear :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Blake! What a big boy!

Shan, I'm tired of playing phone tag. Call me around lunch today. I'll be out around then.

Court

Shawn Ann said...

I know just how you feel! Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who gets all excited about D and J using the potty appropriately! Clark thinks I am nuts. I am so excited that they are practically there and done with potty training! Our big excitement today was D telling mommy she needed to use the potty at a restaurant and using it without a potty seat! YaY! Twice!!!