Tuesday, February 10, 2009

memory game fun!!

So, Megan has opened up a new Etsy shop!! She makes these ADORABLE memory games! This memory game ain't like no ordinary memory game...it's PERSONALIZED!!
How cute are these...

It was super easy to order them too. I just uploaded my pictures and she did the rest! :) It was fun picking out pictures. I added silly ones of the boys, family pics, some of their friends and cousins!! I think we have a total of 30 pieces and an adorable bag that they go in...which is nice! I forgot to take a pic of the bag but go here and check it out.

Anyway, the boys have so much fun with this game. They love to look at all the fun pictures too!! Well, Blake just likes looking at the pictures and stealing the pieces while Andrew and I play! Andrew saying..not a match.
A match!! So, if you are looking for a special gift...I highly recommend this fun game...and not just because Megan is my friend. I love personalized gifts (ask Michelle!)...it just makes 'em more fun!! Thank you, Megan! We love it!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

they are so very cute!! i ordered the puzzle block...but i have not uploaded my pics yet. :) i can't choose 6 - i'm going to have to order one for each kid. :)