Sunday, February 08, 2009

outside fun

Look at me!...two posts in one day!
It has been SO nice here lately. The mornings are a little chilly but the afternoons have been great....except the past two days it's been extremely windy!
Anyway, yesterday it was pretty cloudy so we grabbed a blanket and our sunglasses and headed out back. We decided to see what shapes we could find in the clouds.
What do you see????
It was fun. Of course Blake had no clue what we were doing.
But he always enjoys looking cool in his glasses!
And here I am IN Andrew's glasses! :)
Then some "storm clouds" rolled in and our lesson was over. Blake didn't participate long. He was in deep thought over what he was going to eat for dinner, I'm sure.
I'm guessing he didn't think my last comment was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - those are funny! i can't believe B laid there! i don't think j would have at all. i'm sooooooooo ready for spring!! oh, and ocd matt did a really good job on the table! :D

Jessica said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe the boys are in shorts! It's snowing here right now!