Monday, September 24, 2007

home alone

Yep, we're home alone! (picture me doing the McCauley Culkin face) Matt left today to go to Omaha for work. He'll be back later this week. I did really well keeping up with the house and both boys happy...until dinner time. Andrew and Blake wanted to eat at the same time. Since I didn't have Andrew's dinner ready...Blake won that battle. I was definitely looking forward to 7 PM when the boys went down. Normally I veg and check blogs then, but I had a messy house to clean up. My sister-in-law called me tonight and is going to come in tomorrow. That should be fun and break up my week. Then we have Matt's brother and wife coming in Thursday. So, a busy week, but hopefully lots of fun.

Andrew's asking Blake where Daddy is.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan! I know, it's a lot of work when the hubby leaves. Good luck to you. I hope your sis-in-law is a big help.

Anonymous said...

She will probably erase this but for someone who played single parent she sure did have alot of extra time to watch her show and msg. me all nite! This is Colleen her favorite sister by the way. Whos normal kids actually both go to bed and asleep by 7? What did you put in there supper? Nyquil? Let me know how your horns are doing! Mom loves me more!!

Shandra said...

dork, there are so many things wrong w/ your comment. however, i didn't say my kids were ASLEEP by 7...i said they were in bed by 7! well, blake was probably asleep shortly after putting him down. he has all to do to make it to 6:30. later loser!

Anonymous said...

so your not really alone since your in-laws are coming into town :) some people to entertain the boys...

truc

i'm sure you'll need some much needed alone time when Matt gets back :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, you know she loves us in-laws!! well, ME at least

Anonymous said...

i forgot to mention this in case any of your friends didn't know this and would like to know this. beth moore and her daughter amanda have a blog that they update every couple of days. i just learned about it, and of course it's good :)
www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com

jill said...

Have fun while he's gone. Do you still watch Cops? Or have you moved on to better shows like The Bachelor :)

Michelle said...

want me to send you some of my vicodin from my surgery? just kidding. you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Shandra why do you erase my comments?? Cause I am so much cooler than you! Im not writting to you anymore cause you cheat!

Anonymous said...

whose comments do you keep erasing?? why you so mean??

Elizabeth said...

Your comments crack me up.
Cute picture- hope you enjoy your inlaws

Anonymous said...

Her sister Colleen. I totally burned her on a comment last night and she erased it! lol She always erases my comments of course I am always making fun of her!Oh! but the comments she leaves to me stay on there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan! How did your Dr apt go?

Shandra said...

hey court! thanks for asking. i have a cyst that got infected. which is why my eye is swollen. i just have to watch it and am on some meds. i'll have to have it removed once i'm done nursing.