Monday, September 17, 2007

houston happenings!

So, my sister informed me that I needed to update my blog since it's been a while. I guess I should have told her that if you don't have a blog...you can't tell me what to do with mine. Right, Carrie??? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not much has been going on here. I'm still fighting with Blake who keeps rolling over in his sleep. It's very much getting old! grrr! I'm ready to pin the boys jammies to his bed if he doesn't stop. I've tried everything! I'd put him to sleep on his back, but he just didn't sleep that hard. One nap he kept waking up early. Then I decided to put him on his tummy during the day and his back at night...that kinda confused the poor kid. So, three therapy sessions later (jk!) I'm back to square one...I'm putting him down on his tummy and he's just going to have to figure out what to do when he rolls over in the middle of the night. I was worried that he'd wake up Andrew or Matt with his crying, but the only person he's waking up is ME!! I've gotta get something worked out because we have family coming in town in two weeks and they aren't going to want to listen to him freak out when he wakes up on his back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
For you mom's out there...I've really enjoyed this blog lately. She has become popular off an ebay auction. Anyway, I really enjoy her blogs.


~~~~~~~~~~~


I'll leave you with some pics of the boys...
We've started solids. Messy little guy!


Trying out his ExerSaucer.

Silly Andrew

This boy loves the tub!

Well, I have about an hour and a half before the boys get up from nappin' so I better get some cleaning done...or my hubby will beat me when he gets home! :) jk!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was going to ask you if you've tried blake in the exersaucer yet- jack still loves his! lol
wow - they really look alike in those pics. i think it's the smile.
glad your sis got you, b/c i was about to :P

Kristy said...

(Since I am a big COMMENT blogger now, I can easily comment.) See...people love to read about my little sweet nephews!! Thanks for updating!!
P.S. Your chance of winning a book on that other site is going to get harder the more people you tell!

Shandra said...

kristy, yeah, i thought about that. oh well! maybe she'll be thankfull that i sent more people her way and pick me!!

jill, i wondered why you hadn't bugged me about it! :P

Carrie said...

Shan...I was getting bored with your blog...glad you updated. It was about this time a while back you made a trip to College Station. Any chance the president is coming back this way? Would love to see you! Ok, maybe it's more the boys, but it would be nice to see you, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I adore those pictures...Blake is so cute and chubby :P Andrew is always looks so happy and ready to smile for the camera.

Every time I pull out the camera...Akyra runs for it and wants to take pictures.

Truc