Blake turned 4 months old yesterday and today we went to the Dr. for shots! I hate shots. Poor kid was smiling at the nurse when she stuck him. Dr. said he is doing well for his age and that he's quite the talker...hmmm...wonder where he gets that from?! He's also in the 50th percent across the board.
He started rolling over again when we were out of town so the Dr. said to put him to sleep on his back. He said it would be okay since his reflux is getting better. So now I have to train him to fall asleep on his back. grrr! I put him down at nap time and he cried. He's quiet now so I'm thinking he's asleep.
Isn't he a sweetie? I just love those blue eyes!
6 comments:
sooo sooo handsome...i wonder who he gets that from? :P
Truc
awww, little b is growing up :( cant believe he's 4 ms!! wonder if he'll have mommy's green eyes......;P
very cute pics! i love the second one.
Precious!!!!
back, schmack. my kids slept on their tummies the whole time - really only because that was the only way mommy got sleep:) anyway - hope he transitions well. he is certainly HANDSOME:)
He is the cutest thing ever! Jill P.
Post a Comment