Tuesday, September 18, 2007

an answered prayer

Blake did awesome last night! He went 12 hrs straight without a peep!! ahhh...the good ol' days! It was so nice for me to have 8 hrs solid! I hope he keeps it up! He's been a little constipated lately and yesterday got it all out of his system...so now I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. Anyway, just had to share! (hope I'm not jinxing myself by posting this!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet!! way to go blake! now, apparently j had some trouble around 1030 last nite, and when i went in, his diaper leaked and had to be changed. UGH. but he managed to go right back to sleep thankfully!!

Kristy said...

Good for Blake! Great for you!! Wow to have 8hrs of sleep. Guess your afternoon naps are over! Enjoy it!!

Deborah said...

Wow! The boys are getting so big. Good job Blake! Hope you get to sleep your 8 hours tonight!

Michelle said...

yea!

i'm working on something for him...i get my wisdom teeth removed on friday so i'll be mailing it before then. :)

jill said...

I'm hoping for 2 nights in a row.

Shandra said...

michelle...good luck friday. hope you can get some rest!

thanks, jill...me too!

Deborah said...

so??? how did he do??

Shandra said...

well, i don't want to jink myself... but...he went another 12 HOURS!! i hope he keeps it up!! thanks for asking, deb.