Sunday, June 10, 2007

update on big a and little b

Blake's a month old today! Boy time flies when you're lacking sleep...and having fun! He's still only going about 4-5 hours at night...but only being 4 weeks...I'll take what I can get. His reflux was pretty bad that he is now on two medicines. I hate that he is on meds being so little but I definitely have seen a difference with this new medicine. He has to take it ever 6 hours so that's just one more thing for me to remember!! As long as he doesn't have a gas bubble or hungry he's a happy kiddo!


Andrew, on the other hand, is crazier than ever! The boy cracks us up daily. I don't know where he gets his craziness from! Okay, yes I do!

He loves these sunglasses and wears them daily! I think because they look like daddy's.


Running around the house being crazy in his glasses...right before bed!

I've finally taken the bumper pad off Andrew's bed. I know, he's almost two...about time! I just liked it in there because he would lie up against it and stuff. Well, last night I guess Andrew figured he'd make his own bumper pad out of diapers. When Matt and I went to check on him before we went to bed...this is what we found....

12 comments:

Michelle said...

good to hear the boys are doing great!! that pic with andrew and the diapers is very, very funny.

Anonymous said...

too hilarious! glad to hear that they are both doing well.

by the way why is he still sucking on a binky?! not good for his teeth!

Truc

Anonymous said...

the binky comment coming from the person who sent her kid to bed w/ a bottle!!! that binky is so old i don't know why he's sucking on it. it has a big ol' hole in it. i'm not getting rid of it until blake is sleeping through the night. he's going to put up a fight getting rid of it!

Anonymous said...

we had a good laugh on the pics with the diapers. he is so silly! and matt just wishes his papaw glasses were that cool - lol. glad B is doing better - makes all the difference in the world.

Michelle said...

i hate to admit it, but ethan had a paci and if he wanted to take it to kindergarten with him i would have let him...

Tara Smith said...

Cute pictures!!! I had a friend take her 2 year old to build a bear and he put his binki inside the bear and now sleeps with the bear every night. It is his binki bear. Just an idea for when you get ready to do it. It might make it a little easier!

jill said...

I think I might be near houston soon for a wedding. I can't wait to meet Blake in person!!!

Lin said...

love the diaper pic!

Elizabeth said...

Cute post! Andrew is just too fun!
Wish we could be around him.

Shandra said...

tara...that's a cute idea. i think andrew would enjoy that. obviously he loves to sleep w/ stuff animals!

jill...just let me know!

Deborah said...

Too cute. Andrew looks so grown up!

Sarah is almost 3 and still sucks her thumb. I can't just stick that in a build a bear!

Shandra said...

that's hilarious deborah!