This morning I decided to let Andrew play with the water hose out back. Nothing captures his attention like the hose! He could play with it for hours. It was nice because I just sat there and watched him entertain himself! (normally he drags us out in the heat to play!)
He also loved playing with these bowls.
Playing in the dirt...yuck!!!
Cleaning up before going in for lunch. (Check out that belly!!!)
Where was Blake?.....
Snoozing!! Isn't he so sweet?!!
11 comments:
you're right, a hose is excellent summertime entertainment. my kids beg to have me sit and squirt them with the hose.
blake looks so good!
gosh blake is SO PRECIOUS. i want to eat him up. and i'd like to tickle andrew's belly :)
you watching SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?
Andrew's got a bit of a farmer's tan in that belly picture! And Blake is so lovable!
jill, yep he can thank me for that farmer's tan. i make him wear one of those swim shirts to the pool. :)
cute pics! i'm really impressed you're keeping up the blog :)
thanks lindsey. it's pretty easy just sticking up pics. but it's a post none the less.
jill...no, i'm not watching that show. i tried but i just can't get into it. i wish i could b/c there ain't jack on these days! sorry!
Shan...sorry I missed your call. I will try to call tomorrow. To answer your question, not recently. You?
ugh--typed my name wrong...I think it's my bed time! :)
What cute boys you have! Fun in the sun.
Shan...I created a blog...now what? I think it's www.carriewhiteowen.blogspot.com
Check and see and tell me if you find it...I am SO clueless! :)
Shan...HELP!! I have tried EVERYTHING to put the links to other people's blogs. Some are working and some have an extra www.blogspot.com in front...help, please! :)
Post a Comment