Wednesday, February 28, 2007

a fun surprise

A couple of weeks ago a few friends mentioned they wanted to take me out to dinner before Blake's arrival. I found this odd....I guess because another friend is pregnant and we didn't take her out to eat and some other friends weren't invited. Well, the dinner was last night and when I got there ALL my friends were there! They had thrown me a surprise baby shower. I couldn't believe it! They claimed they wanted to throw me a shower and didn't ask me because they knew I would say no. I truly am blessed with some great friends.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Very fun!

Anonymous said...

awww! that was sweet! did you get some good stuff? i'm glad blake isn't "forgotten" since he's the second boy. jack says hello to andrew!

Shandra said...

we did get some good stuff! blake got some, andrew got some, and even I got some!! i even got a gift certificate for a mani and pedi!!! i love to be pampered! :)

Anonymous said...

I took a shower yesterday, too.

Tiffany said...

Shandra- That is great! Sounds like you have some really good friends! How did you end up with such sweet friends?!?! HA HA!!

Anonymous said...

every baby needs a party!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! How about some recent pics of your belly!?! hehehe!

Shandra said...

Tiffany...don't you wish you were a sweet friend of mine?? :) JK!!!

Carrie...if you look at my photo gallery you will see me at 27 weeks. I'm only 29 so it gets the point across!! :)