I've been nesting lately!! Hope that doesn't mean Blake's coming early. I've washed all Andrew's old clothes up to 6 months. It
Matt's been working in the evenings lately so I'm going to start scrapping Blake's album. One day I'm going to catch my OWN album up!!
Next weekend I'll (hopefully) be enjoying a girl's weekend in Dallas (aka Jill's shower). I'm very excited!! It will be my FIRST time to be away from Andrew overnight!! Hope I make it through the night!! This all depends on how my doctor apt. goes on Thursday. At 29 weeks with Andrew I wasn't allowed to travel...hopefully this one will be different!
Sorry for the boring post with random info... I added the pictures so you wouldn't be too bored! What can I say, it's been boring around here!!!
7 comments:
What a cutie! How fun..girl time. Hope you will be able to go!
I need to start nesting...well I guess it isn't nesting when you aren't pregnant...I've got boxes of girl clothes I need to go through sometime.
I hate that word verification thing..I had to do it 3 times. Sometimes it is hard to tell what the letters are!
i hope you get to go and get some fun times in!
Dallas sounds like fun! Keep us posted on the Doctor's appt.
Hey ...email me and let me know when you're coming in, etc. I am soooo excited to get to see you, it's been way too long. aillets@tx.rr.com
what a cutie! always looks so happy. you're in for lots of fun with him and blake i bet. have fun in dallas
don't know why...but i thought you lived in Big D :)
Jacob has the same shirt as Andrew is wearing :)
Post a Comment