Friday, November 03, 2006

the giggles

Today has been a blah day. We haven't done much besides straighten up the house. I was putting clothes away when I could hear Andrew cracking up at something in the front room. I went to check it out and then had to get my camera in on the action...


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Hope you have a good weekend!

13 comments:

Deborah said...

How funny! I love to hear kids laughing.

Anonymous said...

You can tell that kid is yours! Peace!

The one and only

Stevo!

Shandra said...

Stevo...you can tell he's mine b/c he's cool like me! Peace!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - that made us both crack up. he's so silly!!

Beth Ann said...

What a great laugh! I hope I can find such enjoyment in the little things in life!

Megan said...

Nothing like contagious laughter!

Anonymous said...

Too cute...it's the little things in life, right?! LOVE his laugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops..CarRie...it's 12:20am..enough said! :)

Anonymous said...

aww. little andrew!

thats hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I could never forget how cool you are! :)

Anonymous said...

ugh - it's been a week

Anonymous said...

time for a new post yo.

Anonymous said...

please post again. i miss seeing pictures of that precious andrew and hearing from you guys!!