Lately Andrew's been on this coloring kick. It's funny because the first time he was given a color was at church. I happened to be in his room that day and laughed when they called him to come sit at the table to color. Needless to say, the boy came to the table, took the crayon and ran! He had no clue what it was or what he was supposed to do with it. It was a big ordeal when I had to get the crayon back. Well, he's come a long way and will now actually color! So lately we've had him color pictures that we can send to his grandparents. He needs to have the big crayons, but all I have are the skinny ones. Maybe Santa will bring some!!!
Concentrating on coloring!
Trying to run away from the table with the crayon. It was a struggle....

...and somehow Andrew got it out of my hands (I didn't want to break it) and got it on his chair.

So from now on...this is how Andrew will be coloring. (Yes, I know the picture is sideways. I have to constantly turn the picture so he won't just color at the bottom of the page.)
9 comments:
I can color way better.
beef, somehow i doubt that.
why have you resorted to that ridiculous teenage upper/lower case writing?! when i see it, i think of my students' myspaces. ugh, shan!!!
happy birthday, matt! all lower case with an exclamation point.
jessica...if you knew me you would know that i ALWAYS write HaPpY BiRtHdaY like that b/c it looks more fun than happy birthday... boring!! :P
oh...and matt says thanks!
i agree with shandra. the alternating upper/lower case letters is a more festive way to write HaPpY BiRtHdAy! now if she had done it randomly instead of every other letter, well that would have been ANnOyinG...
stacy, sHuT It!
shandra, i do know you. that's why i had to say that i thought it was sTuPiD!
i'm going to cry now!
That's cute! Sasha keeps trying to eat the crayons....
Post a Comment