Thursday, November 09, 2006

HERE PEOPLE!

Since I keep getting hate mail and comments about needing to update....here ya go!

Last week I kept a friends 9 month old for two days. Everyone kept saying how it was giving me experience for the one on the way. I disagree because who in their right mind would have children 7 months apart? It's hardly possible..unless you deliver early! Lord please don't let me go that early! Anyway, it was a lot of work, but Andrew had fun playing with her.

----
Andrew went to the Dr. today for his flu shot. I made Matt go with us. He has to go back in a month for part two of the shot. She said since this is the first time he's getting the shot he has to have two doses. Not really sure why.

----
I've been feeling pretty good with this pregnancy. Really can't complain. My belly hasn't popped yet. I have friends that are due within a week or so of me and they really have popped! I'm jealous and hope to pop soon because I'm tired of this in between stage!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

i am glad to hear from you. i was wondering where you were...i haven't seen shan comments on many blogs either. you better not have abandoned it for a world of complete myspace! i am glad you are feeling well, too!

p.s. i got your email the other day, too. i knew you were a longshot, but i didn't want to not send it to you!

Anonymous said...

I remember that feeling!!! :)

HipShooter said...

What John failed to mention is that you and I are due the same week AND I haven't popped yet, but I wish it would so I could quit feeling "thick."

Anonymous said...

i need to read more carefully - otherwise, the above comments appear to be saying that so and so hasn't "pooped" yet. lol they say your eyes go with pregnancy. i think i was crazy before tho

Shandra said...

Jessica...well thanks for thinking of me. Your invitations were SO cute!

John...I was just thinking that since this is my second I'd show a lot sooner...and Lauren, John had told me a week or so back that y'all were expecting too! Congrats!! And I know what you mean about feeling thick!!

Jill...I'm not even touching that.

Anonymous said...

Shan...thanks for the pic of my precious Andrew!!! Yesterday was the 5 year ann. of my mom's death and I had a parent conference from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was quite a treat to come home to a letter from you and see my cutie in the envelope! THANKS!!

Shandra said...

Carrie...sorry you had an awful confrence, but glad we could brighten your day. Guess there's a reason I was 3 MONTHS late in sending it!!

Michelle said...

girl, put your maternity clothes on!! i really miss mine...but NOT enough to have another.

a likens said...

congratulations on the new baby! and I love your new blog look...

Shandra said...

thanks angie! i gave jill your address and went ahead and deleted it. figured you didn't some freak emailing you!

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmmmmmm
get moving missy. i know there's some pics of andrew just dying to be posted!