Wednesday, November 15, 2006

pleasing the people

Before I get hate mail again....

I've been working on Andrew's scrapbook. I have about 3 more pages to do and I'm done!! WOO-HOO! I'm sure Andrew, being a boy, won't appreciate it as much as a girl, but I enjoy doing it for him. Maybe his wife will enjoy it!! I figure this next kiddo will be our last. :) I don't want to have to do too many albums for these kids!! It's a lot of work!

----

My sister and her family are coming in this weekend. She told me Monday...the day I started scrapping. So I had to hurry and finish his book because I don't want to pull all that stuff out for a while. Anyway, it will be a short trip for them. They'll get here Friday evening and then leaving early Sunday. I have a musical at church that I'm helping with so they are going to leave when I do. Kind of a bummer...but I've already committed at church.

That's all from here! Enjoying this cool weather...but not the hurricane winds we had today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time!

Michelle said...

i'm so impressed!! i've just got the pictures together to make ethan's scrapbook...he's 2.5. emily pulls hers out every now and again and they look at it. she told me once ethan was sad because he did not have one. oh well.

those winds yesterday were bad!! it was a little weird. almost like april!

Anonymous said...

Quit making excuses. Matt told me the real reason you've not been posting.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan! My teacher friend made the comment she wants another white photo album thing from CM for a shower gift. Do you know where I can get one? I have to get it from someone that sells that, right? Do you know how much it is?

Anonymous said...

lol- that wasn't me btw posting anonymously. but glad to see you're still alive and kickin

Anonymous said...

Like you only have 1 sister!