Dressed up as Bret Favre...even though he didn't trick-or-treat.
Andrew says he can take on Bret Favre ANY DAY!!
Anxiously awaiting the trick-or-treaters.

Trying to sneak some candy. He wasn't sure what it was, but he knew it was leaving the house quickly! He had to get his hands on it!!!
Who me? I wasn't taking ANY candy!!!
7 comments:
What a cutie! How fun. Give that boy some smarties!
Cute! Are you all Green Bay fans? Derek loves the Packers!
Deborah..I did have Matt share some smarties w/ Andrew...only like 5!
Jennifer...did you dress Benjamin up? I bet he is getting so big. We need to get together!!
Jessica...my family is all from Wisconsin and they are all big fans!
wish we'd been home - weldon gets all worked up seeing the kids in costumes. just can't figure it out! he's quite the silly boy. ya'll are in texas - what happened to matt the big cowboys fan from days of old?? lol
Oh that's funny! The first year Derek and I were dating my mom made him a stocking hanger (what can I say, they love him more than me) and it was a Santa with a Cheese Head. I am a Denver Bronco fan so that about gagged me but it was cute (just like Andrew I might add)!
now that i'm back to the world of having cable and internet, CONGRATS ON THE BIG BABY NEWS! how fun! love the costume, too!
brett farve? that's the best you got.
Post a Comment