Sunday, October 01, 2006

here we go again..

So last Wednesday night was when I actually got sick and now Matt's sick! He started with it last night. I really didn't think anyone was going to get it here because we passed the 24 hour mark and everyone was feeling fine. I thought my dr always said you would catch it within 24 hours. So Matt called in sick this morning. He has it made as he's sleeping in bed while I'm taking care of Andrew. I feel bad because I passed it on to him, but he kept saying how he wasn't going to catch it because he has an awesome immune system...or something like that. Guess his immune system was down this week! So now I'm just praying that Andrew doesn't get it...ugh! Well, I better get going.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

That stinks! Hope Andrew stays well.