I watched the Bachelor...very interesting! Guess what? I broke my ankle! Be careful when saying you want some days off...God has a funny sense of humor! :)
Shan...we were working in our backyard and I slipped. STUPID!! But I got a massage today from Jason's mom and then I got my hair CHOPPED...so I feel better!! If I had to sit at home one more day, propped up in the chair, I WOULD DIE! I am going to work tomorrow...should be interesting! I'm still waiting on a new pic of Andrew for my frig!!!!!!!!!!! :)
8 comments:
this does not count as an update
sure it does, blognazi. i love to know shan's personal viewing habits! :)
i don't watch the bachelor, but i loved reading her blog! thanks for the link!
I watched the Bachelor...very interesting! Guess what? I broke my ankle! Be careful when saying you want some days off...God has a funny sense of humor! :)
Shan - I'm in the bachelor trap. Maybe not like the friend you linked us to, but I'm in it. How sad.
Ms. Kathy...the first step is admitting it!! :)
Carrie...this is why you need a blog! What the heck happened?
Michelle...you need to watch the bachelor...I mean it's not like you have 3 kids to care for!
Blog Nazi...no one said this was an update! :P
Shan...we were working in our backyard and I slipped. STUPID!! But I got a massage today from Jason's mom and then I got my hair CHOPPED...so I feel better!! If I had to sit at home one more day, propped up in the chair, I WOULD DIE! I am going to work tomorrow...should be interesting! I'm still waiting on a new pic of Andrew for my frig!!!!!!!!!!! :)
carrie...i have a pic for you...i just haven't sent any of them out yet!! ugh!
Post a Comment