Saturday, October 28, 2006

pumpkin patch

This morning we met some friends at a pumpkin patch down the road. Since we had about 800 inches of rain these last two weeks I was afraid it would be a mud pit. It wasn't too bad. There were a couple of puddles and Andrew wanted to play in ALL of them! He tried picking up all sizes of pumpkins and got dirt all over his white shirt...why did I put him in a white shirt???This was the best picture we got of Andrew. (Plus it hid his big mud stain!)

I thought this was just a funny picture. He wasn't too sure what I was doing to him.

The fam

Picture of all the kiddos. It was pretty amusing trying to get this picture!!

11 comments:

Deborah said...

What a great looking family! Do yall have this fabulous fall weather too??

Love the group shot! How cute are those twins!

Anonymous said...

cute pics! even matt cleans up nicely

Michelle said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I wonder what Andrew is thinking sitting on that IBG pumpkin while holding the little one! Precious!

elly said...

Shandra - you take the best pictures - I think these are great!!!!

Shandra said...

Thanks Mrs. Elly, but I have to give some credit to Matt! :)

Carrie..the other picture w/ the 3 of us and Andrew w/ the pumpkin...well, he had both feet up in the air. Who knows what he is thinking!!

Deborah..yeah, we've been having great weather. Andrew is constantly going to the front door wanting to go outside. Lucky for him...I LOVE being out in this cool weather!!

bradley said...

shan,
arent yall just the cutest little family...now about your previous post with everyone being so rude about the whole planned second child questions....i say take the advice of the Snoop Dogg, he's a rapper, and just shake them haters off...that is the one thing that aggrevated keri alot...she gets alot cause i think she americas fastest baby maker, but dont worry about the "haters"

Anonymous said...

You want to know what I'm thinking....I'm thinking I have the BEST parents!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you get it...Andrew Miller?! :) I think we somehow need to put the Miller name in baby #2! :)

Shandra said...

carrie...are you saying it's going to be a boy? if it's a boy it will have some name from my family, but i don't think it will be miller. i'm not really set on that. we'll see.

Jessica said...

So cute! Those pictures will make such a cute scrapbook page, I can just see it now! :)