Andrew has had some obsessions. Here are a few.... bringing me ALL his shoes from his room one at a time...pressing the cd button on my laptop while I'm on it then running away when it opens .....and now it's taking the tupperware out of the cabinet. I will say it entertains him while I'm cooking and he has no interest in any other cabinet. Here he is caught in the act...

So he makes a big mess on the floor...

and then carries them off to his room...crazy boy!!
11 comments:
that little booty needs a pop when it sticks up like that! lol can't wait to see him!!
child locks! It is fun for a while then it just gets annoying! I got tired of picking up and putting back so I lock all of them!
He is so proud of himself..what a cutie..he matches his room!
How cute! Next he will be going into mommy's purse and getting all the money...then hiding it in his room! :)
jolie has spent a few hours in the tupperware cabinet. unfortunately for her it is in an upper cabinet in our new kitchen!
jill...there will be no popping! :)
deb...i have child locks on the cabinets under the sink...they are a PAIN! i nearly rip my finger off when i try to open the cabinet. i always forget they are locked...i know, i'm slow!
carrie...too bad for him b/c i NEVER carry cash!
megan...are you saying jolie is a little monkey and is climbing? my neighbors little boy climbs all over their kitchen. :)
i say keep one cabinet for him to play in. sometimes it's worth picking stuff up all over the house to be able to have some peace while cooking!!
Cooking?? What is that??
happy birthday!!! i hope someone else is cooking tonight...
thank you! my parents are in town so we went out to eat!!! :)
Let Andrew play with the tupperware. Your cabinet is a wonderful discovery zone! Enjoy providing the "free" entertainment while you can. and Happy Birthday! I even provided pots & pans - the drums & clanging were short lived, but fun for them a little while.
Thanks Mrs. Kathy!! Yeah, I haven't been nice enough to put out pots and pans...yet! Desperate times call for desperate measures!! :)
Post a Comment