
Here's Grandma reading Andrew one of his favorite books. (Thanks Kristi!)
They got Andrew a pumpkin. At first he had no interests in it, but when Papa started pulling stuff out he was a little curious.
Matt carved the pumpkin. He did a great job and Andrew loves seeing it all lit up!!
It was a good visit and we wished they could have stayed longer. This weekend we have Matt's family coming. We are very excited about seeing them!! There visit will be short too...maybe it's us!?!?!
4 comments:
Andrew is a precious boy!
Cute! I love the pumpkin! Andrew looks so cute with the stuffed animal!
How fun to have visitors!
Traveling isn't so bad. I usually do the 8 hour trip to Baton Rouge with only one long stop. I know where all the McDonalds with indoor playplaces are along the way. Of course a dvd player helps!
Deborah...I could NEVER do 8 hrs by myself w/ him. Not at this age. Maybe if he was older, but no way!! We do have a dvd player and that does help a lot!
Post a Comment