Thursday, October 05, 2006

fun times


Today we took Andrew to the SplashPad. I thought they were closing in October, but found out they will stay open year round! Since it's hot here basically year round...I'm pumped!!


Here's Andrew thinking he's a stud in his wagon.




Cooling off his belly!




Andrew had issues with his hat today. Guess his head is getting big!



Here's Andrew and Matt running through the water. I, on the other hand, didn't want to get my hair wet!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess his head finally fits the hat! lol keep rubbing it in that you have a community swimming area will ya?? haha

Michelle said...

i wish we bought in new construction -- just for the splashpad!!

Deborah said...

How fun! We can't swim anymore..no more swim diapers and I refuse to buy anymore. Plus all our pools are closed! I don't know why, because it was 98 degrees yesterday!